“Say You’ll Be There”- Back Bay Harry’s Spice Girls Super Fan Brunch takes place on Sunday, July 17th, Back Bay Harry’s hosts Spice Girls Super Fan Brunch you’ll “Wannabe”. Chef Jason Santos and the Back Bay Harry’s team invite Spice Girls fans to join them at their upcoming Spice Girls-themed Super Fan Brunch.
Sure to “Spice Up Your Life,” or at least your Sunday brunch plans, Back Bay Harry’s will be hosting a Spice Girls Super Fan Brunch on Sunday, July 17th. The $35 prix-fixe brunch will include a three-course, Spice Girls-inspired menu, Spice Girl-themed cocktails, streaming of Spice Girls’ videos and concert footage on Back Bay Harry’s large screen TVs, prizes, and much more. Spice Girls-inspired costumes are encouraged- after all, it’s a “Spice World” and we’re all just living in it.
The menu will include:
Appetizer: – Say You’ll Be There Fresh Made Scones with orange marmalade, whipped butter
Choice of Entrees:
– Who Do You Think You Are Toad in the Hole with garlic sausages, roasted potatoes, thyme gravy, onion chutney
– 2 Become 1 English Breakfast with 2 fried eggs, baked beans, roasted tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, bacon
– Spice Up Your Life Fish Finger Sandwich with rocket greens, tartar sauce, crushed peas
– Wannabe English Muffin French Toast with fresh raspberries, dark chocolate mousse, powdered sugar
– Viva Forever Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, candied walnuts
The 21+ brunch will have two seatings – one at 11 AM and a second seating at 1:30 pm, Reservations are required and can be made by calling call (617) 424-6711.
WHERE: Back Bay Harry’s is located at 142 Berkeley St., Boston, MA
For more information, or to make reservation, call (617) 424-6711 or visit www.backbayharrys.com.