All-Inclusive Awards Nomination Criteria
Thursday, December 14, 2017
5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
The All-Inclusive Awards is an evening to honor those
who have made a commitment to diversity and inclusion in their careers.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 1, 2017
Color Magazine will recognize individuals and organizations that are dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the areas of Leadership and Supplier Diversity or as Change Agents. All nominees must have demonstrated a significant contribution toward creating a diverse and inclusive business/academic/social community through the implementation of policies, procedures, initiatives, and/or programs in one or more of the following areas:
- Recruitment and retention of diverse employees/students/partners
- Fostering or creating opportunities within the business/academic/social community
- Encouraging diverse perspectives in their communities and/or organizations
- Creating a welcoming and supportive business/academic/social climate through efforts such as visibility, communication, and education
- Other areas critical to establishing inclusive excellence
- Promoting professionals of color in a significant and positive way
***If you are nominating an organization, please provide the phone number and email address of the spokesperson or human resources officer for that organization.